Sausage and Cheese Frittata

I have always enjoyed breakfast (and lunch and dinner) so I am very familiar with the typical omelet. A Frittata is a type of Italian omelet which is not folded and is baked in an oven or in my case a grill. It can be very simple or enriched with a number of additional ingredients such as; Bacon, Sausage, Tomato, numerous cheeses and vegetables....even pasta. I decided to give it a try and made a Sausage and Cheese Frittata. It is actually very easy to make and can be cooked in an oven or even in a grill using indirect heating. Once I got all my cheeses grated and veggies cut it was simply a matter of putting it all together and baking for about 30 minutes. I was serving 4 people so I used 10 eggs and it was more then enough. I think next time I'm going to roast a variety of vegetables and use those in it.....mmmm....can't wait.